Setting up Stripe query

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
ClareW

Setting up Stripe query

Post by ClareW »

Hi, I am just setting up the online reservation and booking manager for my Promote my Place website, and also setting up a stripe account as part of the process.
I am filling out the form to set up my stripe account and am not sure whether for the 'business address' they want the address of my holiday cottage, or my home address which is the address I have registered with hmrc. I see further down the form it asks for Individual or Sole proprietor details and the address they want there is my home address.
I did just ring the stripe support to ask, and after ages the agent said to put my home address as both but sounded very unsure, so I thought I'd ask here as I know plenty of you use Stripe and know what you're talking about!
Thank you, Clare
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

Put your home address for both. Only if you have a different business address registered with HMRC - say you are a company - will the addresses be different.