Just property hunting in Wales

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Nin

Just property hunting in Wales

Post by Nin »

I am just property hunting in Wales at present. We are hoping to purchase a house and small holding with enough old stone buildings to convert to 3-4 one or two bed let. We are thinking of going romantic retreat for adults walkers cyclists or just those wanting to get away . No kids apparently child free is a large growing market.
I am doing our costs and projections can anybody help me with calculating the possible income in Wales of a single let.
Looking for the good life. A small holding in wales lots of home grown chickens and eggs and a few let’s to make ends meet.
apexblue

Post by apexblue »

Welcome Nin.

We are in coastal North Wales and 2 beds range from 18k to 21k pa.
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
Nin

Post by Nin »

Thanks apexblue . I will have a look for you online, that’s more than I was expecting . Do you mind if I ask do you use an agency or your own website ?
Looking for the good life. A small holding in wales lots of home grown chickens and eggs and a few let’s to make ends meet.
Nin

Post by Nin »

Should of said we are looking west wales coastal and in towards the South Wales coast.
apexblue

Post by apexblue »

We are an agency but also have our own rentals.
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.