Serenity holidays / Sardinian Places / Corsican Places

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Sardiniavilla

Serenity holidays / Sardinian Places / Corsican Places

Post by Sardiniavilla »

Just a heads up for anyone working with Serenity Holidays trading as Sardinian Places and Corsican Places. They sent an email out on the 17th of March telling all owners they weren't going to get paid their deposits for 2020 holidays on time, and that they'd review their position a month later. This puts them in breach of contract with all villa owners like myself who received the email and means all clients who have booked holidays in those properties for 2020 effectively don't actually have a holiday booked and don't know it yet. I spoke to one of the company directors who said the company is having serious cash flow issues and passing these on to villa owners already in the doo doo this year is their way of dealing with it. Utterly bad faith and totally illegal and unfair. I sent a lot of emails to them none of which received a proper reply and have had to start legal proceedings against them. I have a very real concern that they will be declaring bankruptcy soon and want to be top of their list of creditors when that happens. Be warned...