Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Lifestyle change opportunity SW France near Sarlat

Buying/selling your home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobmcneil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:16 am    Post subject: Lifestyle change opportunity SW France near Sarlat Reply with quote

Are you tired of the same old routine & looking to move to France before the Brexit changes & want to buy a place with an established income stream. Our established Gites rental operation close to Sarlat the tourist magnet in the Dordogne is now for sale as we wish to retire after many happy successful years.

This is a direct sale & that way you will save 000's by not having to pay the estate agents commission on top of the very competitive 325,000 purchase price.(this is 289,553 at 01/06/20 exchange rates) Arrangements can be made to pay in Uk pounds saving the exchange costs if desired.

This price is for 2 four bedroom gites each one sleeping up to 8 so ideal for family & friends holidays & small groups such as cyclists, walkers etc.+ the owners adjacent house.

Unlike most gites we have a year round operation as we attract house hunters & others wanting longer stays out of the holiday season

Further information is available for serious enquirers who are cash buyers or have pre approved mortgage financing in place - just either pm us or send an e-mail to dordogneholidaybarn@gmail.com[/url]
Buying/selling your home