Enquiry

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
zebedee

Enquiry

Post by zebedee »

In the middle of all our anxst, hard work and worry about cleaning and disinfecting our properties to a sufficiently high standard, and the time it will take, I’ve just had the following.

An enquiry for 2 adults and 2 children....... in August....for one night :shock:
And it’s a Saturday night.

Anyone else getting enquiries like this at the moment???
farley

Post by farley »

Speechless ( and that’s unusual for me) 😀
SPJ

Post by SPJ »

I've decided Zebedee that people think we ought to be grateful to get any business at all at the moment. Nothing as crazy as your experience, but having reopened my calendar on Sunday because of a cancellation I had 17 inquiries in 2 days among which were two suggestions that I might like to accept a considerable reduction in my rates! Are they kidding!
Drax

Re: Enquiry

Post by Drax »

zebedee wrote:In the middle of all our anxst, hard work and worry about cleaning and disinfecting our properties to a sufficiently high standard, and the time it will take, I’ve just had the following.

An enquiry for 2 adults and 2 children....... in August....for one night :shock:
And it’s a Saturday night.

Anyone else getting enquiries like this at the moment???
A 'light-hearted' post amongst the 'darkness' of Corvid 19. This made us laugh.
Thanks Zebedee, you are a 'Star'.
Keep your powder dry.
Cymraes

Post by Cymraes »

Yes. I've had dozens of requests for 1 or 2 nights...