Please give any advice on my new website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
CSE

Re: Please give any advice on my new website

Post by CSE »

The website is far from totally rubbish.
There are tweaks to make.
If you do not know much about website coding then forget my comments. Getting code 100% correct is hard and it only means the website loads faster.
Here is a link to the screen capture I made of the vibrating calender.
You will have to download it. The quality is low and there is no sound. I will delete the file in a few weeks.
https://filebin.net/gxk0rk28jddm7vpa
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
J B
Location: We live in England and have rental properties in N Wales and Paphos, Cyprus

Post by J B »

It seems to be vibrating on my Firefox with a few add-ons, but on Chrome and Edge, it seems OK. :?
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

paolo wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:49 pm I
I wouldn't agree that a carousel is old hat for showing the highlights of a house, especially on a phone where you can quickly swipe through right at the top to get an impression of whether a house is right for you. If it wasn't effective, airbnb etc wouldn't be doing it.
I've looked at Airbnb, vrbo - no carousels. By a carousel, I mean images that change every few seconds without any user intervention.
paolo

Post by paolo »

OK, I meant 'slideshow', where you have to swipe to move to the next image. Anyway, it is just a static image now.
Paolo
Lay My Hat