Advertising

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Loopy Lou

Post by Loopy Lou »

Hi Susan,

So now I am befuddled! Is the offer on Holiday Lettings as well? I've been looking through the threads and the discussion seems to be with Ross of Holidaylets and he has pulled the plug on the free offer.

There is only one Ross on the memberlist and he's the holiday lets Ross.

Grue!

LL :shock:
Louise
www.lacharronniere.com delightful gites in the Vienne countryside.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Lou, contact Joanna on the thread I posted to Mouse. The offer is with holidaylettings.co.uk, I think the holidaylets.net bit referred to the free 3 month trial that Ross pulled the plug on. The trial with holidaylettings is not for a trial, it is for 3 additional months advertising for the price of 12 months.
It seems to be an unwritten qualification that you have to be called Ross to be in charge of holiday rental listing companies and yes, it is confusing!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Lou :wink:

Im with Holiday Lets and Holiday lettings[havent been with Holiday Lettings that long though]

There isnt much between them...I had loads of Enq from Holiday lets last year...more than any other site...[but not that many bookings]...
This year Ive had 1 booking off each[was out of season though so that was good]and Enq for weeks that are already booked.
See what the owners in your region say...

If you do decide on Holiday Lettings there is a special offer for LHM members I think so check before you sign up...

ps
Just noticed that you said youve advertised with Owners direct...Ive had good reults with these...Make sure you get on the multiple props list as they missed me off initially :wink:
Loopy Lou

Post by Loopy Lou »

Hi all,

Thanks for the clarification - doh!!! :oops:

Having got a couple of ads up already I have received emails from frenchaccommodation.co.uk and relaxinfranceonline.com (the latter specifically for child-friendliness). Relax looks like a good offer, but I am worried about over-stretching myself.

Thoughts, anyone?

LL
Louise
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Never heard of the first, relax is quite cheap and gets good SE ratings, but I didn't get any bookings so didn't renew with them.
Loopy Lou

Post by Loopy Lou »

Sue, you are a star! :D
Louise