Orgy Weekend !!!

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Stephen

Orgy Weekend !!!

Post by Stephen »

Thought that might get your attention....

Seriously though, we had a booking for 8 people and when the cleaner arrives she reads the visitors book first..
here is a copy of the comments left.

Claire & Jamie:
"Absolutley splendid weekend we made passionate love all through the house.Scenery was amazing."

Kye & Molly(Tailand)
"The fact the place is a converted chapel made the weekend spooky therefore the lovemaking was exciting..Never did it so many times in one night !!!"

Julie & Scott,Vicky,Carl,Sam,Chris,Linzi. AKA The Ghostbusters.
"Thanks for a brill weekend, we caught loads of spirits on our camera and night vision camera,definately will be coming back..Ghostbusters.."

I emailed the the party leader and told them that I was keeping their £100 security deposit as there were 11 people staying instead of the 8 on the booking form, they also left
stains on a new bedroom rug which we bought last month
for £60, I told them I was sending it to be cleaned proffesionaly and would send them the bill...

I am now awaiting there reply..I'm so glad I cashed their security deposit which they sent sepearatley..I always cash the security deposits.

I would appreciate your opinions on what you would have done.
mpprh

Post by mpprh »

I would have tried to get an invite to the party !

What were the stains on the carpet ?

Seems you've got into a niche market. You could advertise "ideal for bonking" on all your publicity? Perhaps with some appropriate photos, of course !

Peter
The Languedoc Page
www.the-languedoc-page.com
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

emailed the the party leader and told them that I was keeping their £100 security deposit as there were 11 people staying instead of the 8 on the booking form,
I would have done the same. On our T&C's we state that "any over-occupancy must be agreed with the owners prior to arrival"....otherwise you could have a 'free house' to any number of people occupying your property without your permission!

(Stephen...you really didn't need to use such a 'dramatic' subject headline to get our attention!)
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Just had an email from the "Ghostbusters"

"Stephen
My cousin and her partner left the disgusting comment in the book which I had said to them that it was not on, my sister left the second comment I then left the last one and put all of our names on including theirs, there were only 8 plus a baby. "
Kind Regards
Julie

I explained that there were comments left by 11 people..
her reply :

"Kye & Molly - aka Vicky & chris
Lidzi & Jamie – you can see I have written her name on the last message I did not write Jamie as he is not known as a ghost buster.

I swear there were only 8 of us plus a baby the place only sleeps 8 ."

Do you think these people are really Ghostbusters

If you wrote friends names in a comments book you would use the name you call them by...I would...

Should I give them the benefit of the doubt..although my instinct say's they are trying it on..
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Just had the party leader on the phone, trying to explain that there were only 8 + baby, I will give them the benefit of the doubt although I will deduct the cleaning costs for the rug.

She was full of aplogies about her friends writing in the visitors
book,and that the place was recommended by friends of her's who had stayed there a month earlier...and who incidentally left
a message in the visitors book.. "the wooden floors are great for your knees"....I took it that they were meaning no friction burns on the knee's... :?

I asked if thy were REAL Ghostbuster's and she said yes..
and that they had taken some good photos of the spirits,
I said "you must have some good scientific equipment" :lol:
Yes she said her friend had a good camera....and that they often go to peolple houses Ghost-hunting...

Now for a niche market should I advertise in a swingers mag
or a Ghosthunters paranormal mag...... :roll:
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Now for a niche market should I advertise in a swingers mag
or a Ghosthunters paranormal mag....
Seeing as the mantra at the moment seems to be 'unique selling point' and cover as many options as possible, I'd have to say BOTH :lol:

Not sure I understood her comments/excuses about the names but think you are right, without proof what can you do and in the end, no harm done. Maybe to get her back on side you should ask if it is that good for Ghostbusters whether there is any mag/site you should promote on :wink:
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Kye and Molly could be their nicknames I suppose, still couldn't be certain though.