It's started again already...

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

showing Feb 12th 2005
Maybe youre in a time warp Kathy......[or a groundhog day.] :wink: :lol:

[what year do YOU think it is :wink: :lol: :lol: ]
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Kathy,

Oh dear!

It's working correctly for me using IE7, Firefox and Netscape so I do suspect your PC.

Next thing to try is clear our your browser history files and look at Sue's site again.

On the other hand, is it a "glitch" you can live with? If so, forget it. What's important is Sue having the confidence that most people are getting the up-to-date version. It's all to do with what potential guests are seeing rather than what you and I see.

Fluffy
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Ros wrote:
showing Feb 12th 2005
Maybe youre in a time warp Kathy......[or a groundhog day.] :wink: :lol:

[what year do YOU think it is :wink: :lol: :lol: ]
Oh, is it not 2005 then? :oops:

I've had a look in IE7 and Firefox and it's the same and I've refreshed, that obviously doesn't sort out my history though? What do I need to do Alan?
:?
Kathy
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

kathyg wrote:I've had a look in IE7 and Firefox and it's the same and I've refreshed, that obviously doesn't sort out my history though? What do I need to do Alan?Kathy
In IE7 the only thing I can suggest is that you delete “browsing history�. To do that click on “Tools� in the IE menu bar and select “Internet Options�. Within the options offered click on “Delete…� within “Browsing history� and wait for a minute or two while it is being done. If the delete process does take a while to complete I would also suggest you run your defragmenter program to clean up your hard drive.

Please note deleting “browsing history� will also delete saved passwords and should not be done if you haven’t made a note of those passwords.

If that doesn’t do the trick then I don’t know what the problem might be.

Fluffy
garlic

Post by garlic »

Off topic but hey I feel rebellious :) I've got a full box of Persil 'new as 62' with 2d off...instructions on the back for 'if you boil' 'if you use a washing machine'

Haven't got any bookings though...This year to date 1 enquiry no bookings :(
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Garlic :) ...

Off topic is fine with me[as you know :oops: ]

But 'off your head 'is confusing maybe its me but what the heck are you on about :?: :wink: :lol:

But is it just me being more Rosslike than normal :roll:
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

I've got a full box of Persil 'new as 62' with 2d off...instructions on the back for 'if you boil' 'if you use a washing machine'
Ros...at a guess Garlic maybe referring back to the kitchenalia (sp!?) posts about the stuff Sue has collected for her cottage?

However - do be warned I have a terrible hangover...so I may have read it totally wrong!! :lol:

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

However - do be warned I have a terrible hangover...so I may have read it totally wrong!!
Ah!!! Thats where im going wrong...whats the time[well it must be drinkies time somewhere in the world...Im off to catch up :wink:]

Thanks Mouse Im sure it will all soon become clear[ish..hic :roll: ]

I cant believe that Im asking someone what theyre on about...ME.... of all people :shock:
garlic

Post by garlic »

Oh mouse of many brains you are so right, it's obviously hangovers talking...I couldn't figure out how to spell that K word as a result of my hangover so just hoped I was being clear when I wasn't :?

So there you go I have a 45yr old never opened packet of washing powder decorating one of my kitchen shelves... :)
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

So there you go I have a 45yr old never opened packet of washing powder decorating one of my kitchen shelves...
Got It Garlic[mind you I think the Alcohol helped :wink: :lol: ]

Arent your clothes a bit dirty by now :roll:
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Oooh, you don't know how long I've looked for a full box of soap powder (honest!!). They come up on ebay now and again. If you ever want to sell.... :lol:
garlic

Post by garlic »

OK Sue just to make you feel really jealous I have two!!! but one is the full size and the other is what must have been a sample size which has the 'new as 62' wording it's like having the mummy and the baby :) The sample packet has suffered a bit over the years and has leaked it's powder :( I've had them for over twenty years a good friend found them in her grannies garage and I adopted them. I've always felt that I own something special...I love it and could never part with it, there's something amazing for me in it's unopened state :)