Late Balance

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Davy P @ CCA

Post by Davy P @ CCA »

Johnel, I wasn't accusing you of being raciest or even racist. Your imagined quote from Susan, however, seemed to suggest some dread of those involved being Irish.

If this was a misreading, then I do apologise.

BTW, I received an email about a PM but there was none in my box.
Attention to detail
vinent20

Re: Late Balance

Post by vinent20 »

Yep - Happened to me!
The person in question ignored repeated reminders to pay the balance.
Finally he responded 3 weeks before the holiday dates and the balance went through the bank 1 week before. Now the sting in the tail.....
His balance was minus the security deposit!!!
I had to send someone round to see him in and take his deposit money - and then problems when he left cause he wanted his deposit back (cause he paid in cash) when he left the Villa.
Boy, if in the future I get into this situation, I will not hesitate to take another booking and cancel the first one - now says that in my T&C's.
"A booking is only a booking when it fully paid, untill then its merely a reservation."
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

"A booking is only a booking when it fully paid, untill then its merely a reservation."
How true :wink: ...

If I hadnt received my full balance[including security deposit] the keys and directions etc wouldnt have been sent :wink: :roll: