Vehicall

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
cromercrabholiday

Vehicall

Post by cromercrabholiday »

Anyone come across this site? The mail below looks odd, but I typed in the website and it came up OK.

Hello,

As you probably know, the Swiss citizens are the biggest travellers in the world. It is the reason why I run a small company called VEHICALL (we, I call), in Geneva, which provide a worldwide and free directory of holiday rentals through Internet, for them and many other people around the world.

Actually more than 17600 offers in 78 countries are available. And I would be very pleased to present your nice rental offer too, especially in your beautiful area.

But I can't reference your good(s) to rent myself because some important characteristics are known only by yourself (number of people, minimal rental duration, etc.).

So I will be glad if you can simply add your rental(s) on my directory. This will take you less than 10 minutes and it is totally free of charge: in fact my Web site is financially supported only by local sponsors. On your side you get more visibility and attract more visitors, on my side I complete my database: we are both winners !

Please help me to reach before this summer a simple goal: 20000 offers in 100 countries. This Web site was and is still a personal work, full of innovations, programming hours and passion. I need also your rental offer to turn it into a success...

Thanks in advance for your appreciated gentle collaboration and support !

Happy greetings from Geneva and cordially yours, Germain Leutwyler Director, VEHICALL http://www.vehicall.com Vernes Street 4
1217 Meyrin/Geneva
Switzerland

PS: according to the Swiss law, this email is not considered as a spam: the sender is physically and geographically identified, furthermore you may unsuscribe yourself, if you do not want to receive anymore news from VEHICALL, by simpy responding 'STOP' to this email and you will be removed from our mailing list.
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Oh, I had that earlier tonight and just deleted it.

By biggest travellers does that mean the fattest or most travelled. If fattest they should join our "This weight must go" thread.....
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

Yup, I had the message too and then deleted it.

Looks like just another free website to me but not interested to input my details.
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?