Should be in the Charente Jan '07

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Tina...Good luck in your new venture (and tackling your 2 acres of garden! :) ) Sounds like you're already settling into the lifestyle just fine..... :wink: :D
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Welcome to South-West France Tina; years ago we nearly bought a little house in St Savinien, so we know your area quite well! Hope the gite business goes well, and good luck to you both meanwhile with your preparations and new life!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Tina,

Glad your in and getting settled
if you need help with the garden we could always send the goats in :wink: :lol:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Probably not the best plan Ros, as we tend to prune rather indiscriminately....
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

bdalmeny wrote: I'm due to start on the garden this weekend and for a novice with 2 acres its abit daunting. it is laid out to some degree but needs abit of TLC. Already been rining a mate about what to do with my roses :-)

Tina
It's good policy to do as little as possible in the first year of a new garden. This enables you to see plants come up that you might otherwise miss. You sound as if you will have enough other things to keep you busy.

John
Bella

Post by Bella »

HI all,
What a good excuse not to do any gardening " I'm just waiting to see what happens" lol
Mike, The old man, has got his ride on mower now, needless to say I haven't been able to have a go yet.
Thank you for all your welcomes.
Tina