new website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
annabo

new website

Post by annabo »

We are new to the holiday rentals market, but I'm impressed by the wealth of knowledge / information on this forum.

I'd be grateful if you could take the time to pass any comments on our new website:

www.sanroqueapartment.com

Thank you in advance
debk

Post by debk »

Lovely, lovely site! Easy to find prices, photos, rental agreement and contact information.

Unfortunately, since there is no availability calendar it would not make my short-list... because when I add non-availability-calendar-properties to my shortlist I have to keep a list of URLs/emails and wait for responses from those owners, then match the responses up with the properties and re-start my whole search (re-familiarizing myself with everything I originally found interesting) but only once I've finally gotten responses from enough non-calendar properties to make the re-start worthwhile.

(I did this once in my life. Never again.)

You have a lovely place, though. Congrats!
debk
who has trouble formulating opinions :)
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

I agree with everything Deb has said. The apartment is gorgeous!
colette

Post by colette »

Beautiful apartment.
The site was very user friendly.
Photographs marvellous.
annemf

Post by annemf »

your apartment looks absolutely gorgeous. Good luck with bookings.

Anne
www.fuertevillas.com
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Looks great! Can't fault it. Easy to navigate and professional looking photographs.

Jolly good. Availability calendar would be a help.

Pauline
Debut novelist at http://tinyurl.com/or89jle

http://wivenhoewriters.blogspot.co.uk/
Contributor to anthology 'In a Word: Murder'
Overboard

Post by Overboard »

Very nice site and such sharp images... but the tiny font had me reaching for glasses.. and I don't wear any 8)
enid

Post by enid »

I like the colour scheme - very easy on the eye. The pictures are very good - clear and informative. I have to agree about the font size and I don't find Times easy to read.

Overall though I found the site easy to use and full of clear detailed information - well done :)
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Wow !! A lovely appartment with matching website ! I liked your website, it looks very professional, like the appartment it oozes quality.I thought of the standard of the Paradores when I looked at your site and it equated. Good luck with it :lol:
annabo

Post by annabo »

Thank you all for your very positive replies. When it's your own website, it's difficult to look at it objectively.

Bookings have been slow, but now I'll put that down to the fact that we have only just started, and that we need to work on our advertising some more.

I also agree about the lack of an availability calendar, but I felt that at the beginning, it was better to have none at all than to have one showing full availability which might make people wonder what was wrong with it.

So, thanks for your comments - I feel reassured - and we'll keep working at it!
JC

Post by JC »

Fabulous apartment and very clear website - it's going to be solidly booked!
JC