The worst listing site in the world

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
A-two

The worst listing site in the world

Post by A-two »

I’d like to invite you to list with our sites w w w.4e-Sell.com and w w w.DocksByOwner.com (must include Boat Dockage) Buy 1 Get 1 FREE. List on one, send us a comment that you saw this offer and just join the other. We will credit your 2nd account with $59.95 for your 1st Basic Listing or Double the Months of your 1st AD. Hurry, This offer won’t last long!
One can't help wondering whether second prize is two free listings. This may crash your browser ..... you are warned.... :)
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Joanna, many thanks

These sites are different, aren't they? Hours of fun and a lot to learn. But you may have to help us with the vocab though.

What is 'Dockage Switzerland'?

and is '2 Crap Traps at Dock' a desirable feature in Florida homes?

'Where to Find $.99 Breakfast (2 eggs,2 Toast, Hash Browns or Grits)' certainly knocks the socks off what's available this side of the pond.

And I think:

Play Golf - No Snow!

has a certain in-your-face honesty about it, and one we could certainly take on board at the moment....

You can tell us if they're one of your new projects; your secret is ours. 8)

MG
Last edited by Mountain Goat on Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Is this the only listing site with music? I like the way they have maps that are very similar to vrbo's, even down to the '©vrbo', this makes one feel right at home.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
debk

Post by debk »

I like the way they have maps that are very similar to vrbo's, even down to the '©vrbo'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jess

Post by jess »

that is just great!

On another board, they were talking about 'offensive sites on the net'. This is a prime example of what offends me!

(well, at least it didn't change my mouse into little arrows...)
jess
A-two

Post by A-two »

And another strong contender, borrowed from another thread....
Giulia wrote: The site in question is:
vehicall.com

Thanks Guila. I particularly like the buttons on the home page, exactly what I'm looking for in a listing site, and the very comprehensive instructions for the map, which, when I clicked on it, narrowed down to a close 500 miles or so, then zoomed out again.
INSTRUCTIONS Click more and more precisely the desired location for your rental on the central big map with the cursor hand. Click only the big map or NEXT, never elsewhere ! In case of error, go back with the "Previous Page" button of your browser, then click the right location. You may click across borders. At the desired precision level (region, locality, street, etc.), click the NEXT button under this text. Go back to the previous page if these instructions have disappeared before you have clicked NEXT !
Waves from America
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Mountain Goat, that last one's owner is in Geneva. A neighbour of sorts! Meet him, butter him up and you could get a free lifetime listing. Maybe even a share in the business! :D

Seriously, the concept's interesting, he's not short of enthusiasm, but he sure needs some help.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be