Casale Acquasparta (Umbria / Italy)

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
neohiro

Casale Acquasparta (Umbria / Italy)

Post by neohiro »

Hi all :D

http://www.casale-acquasparta.it

Villa Piedimonte is a chic country house for 8 with a private pool, near the village of Acquasparta, in the Todi/Spoleto area of Umbria. Gated and fenced, with a woodland backdrop, garden, patios, and views over unspoilt countryside, the villa is in stone, in classical Umbrian style, with high beamed ceilings, cool terracotta floors. Elegantly furnished with antique pieces and fine finishing touches, Piedimonte is truly a comfortable home, with privacy, but not isolated.

The village of Acquasparta is within walking distance for a good walker or a two minute drive, with supermarkets, sports center with tennis courts, local railroad station and bus stop for Perugia and Rome. On the ground floor: eat-in kitchen opening on to a large patio for eating outdoors, formal dining room, cosy living room, bath with shower and a double bedroom. On the middle level: bedroom with queen bed and bedroom with twin beds, sharing a bath with tub and hand shower. Independent exit to rear patio. Upper level: master suite with sitting room, bedroom with queen-size bed, bathroom with tub and hand shower, small covered terrace and exit to rear patio. Shady carport for 4 cars.

Bye Bye
Neohiro :D
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Thank you for the advert, You wanted to know what exactly?
Cheers
PC
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Thank you for the advert, You wanted to know what exactly?
Ditto PC[you beat me to it :wink: ]
neohiro

Post by neohiro »

Hi,
what I want to know is if you find the website good, and if you think I did all about to improving it in the right way.

Best regards
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Then I would suggest you post this in the website review section of this site.
Cheers
PC
neohiro

Post by neohiro »

Yes you are right!
Maybe the admin of the forum will do this.... otherwise I will post it again in that section.

Any other suggest to improve the booking for this site?

Ciao