Seeking feedback on our wesbite

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Garri

Post by Garri »

But they need to be able to find that better looking one and that is why I think SEO is important.

I'm not saying SEO isn't important, of course it is but fundamentally you need the goods first. I spent next to zero time on SEO for my site but I'm happy with results. My time was spent in other areas of the project.

I quite like the notion of accidental SEO, e.g. changing the way my site is tagged has lead to higher visibility for my tag (keyword) sections. I didn't expect that to be the result. I did it cos I wasn't happy with the structure and in particular the way the tag sections used to work from a users' point of view.

The point I'm trying to make is my focus was on changing the tagging so that it was of benefit to my audience, not search engines. It just so happens that search engines like it but it wasn't my goal ;-)
Last edited by Garri on Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Garri wrote:The point I'm trying to make is my focus was on changing the tagging so that it was of benefit to my audience, not search engines. It just so happens that search engines like it but it wasn't my goal ;-)
Neat! :D
Last edited by Giddy Goat on Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
riovino

Post by riovino »

Garri,

Thank you for the link suggestions. I'll certainly check them out :-)

Matt
Ira

Post by Ira »

The site is great. One of the best I've seen so far.
Good luck
Gus

Post by Gus »

A great site, clearly professional. It looks like spreads from style magazines. I agree with the comments above about seeing the surroundings.