Interesting site

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
Sue Dyer

Interesting site

Post by Sue Dyer »

I remembered about this site when they sent me an update email http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/index2.htm I love "crafty" projects so I love this site. :)

Prev threads have talked about promo items, I guess if you wanted to try out some you could yourself with stuff from here. I've had the cotton to print on before and it was excellent, goes thru the printer no problem and can be used for any amount of ideas. I made some chilli pepper curtains (!) for my Mexican themed office at home.

I've noticed you can even get paper bags that you can print up with your own logo/business http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/paper%20bags.htm !!

They also have different ideas for projects. Might be useful if you wanted to do some in house marketing on a low budget or just if you're like me and like messing around with craft stuff. (although the business is in my neck of the woods, no association, honest!)
enid

Interesting site

Post by enid »

Thanks for this - looks great and I can already think of lots of ideas.....to add to my growing pile of craft in progress!!!
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

I sent to Photobox for keyring with a pic of my cottage on but noticed they have the key blanks on the crafty paper site with pen blanks etc. That handmade paper from Napal that goes thru the printer looks so lovely. I'm attending a bookbinding/ class so I guess I could use some for that - I'm making my own guest book for the cottage will post a pic when finished. :)

Have fun Enid and let us know what you make!!
Vitraux

Post by Vitraux »

Hi Soodyer,

Thanks for the info on the Craft paper site, :idea:

I have been looking for someone who does small quantities, we have a small gallery/craft shop and most of the bag manufacturers only sell in batches of 2000 plus. Also I really wanted to personalise them to make them a little more 'hand made'.

I am going to order some to try and possibly some pen blanks too as promotional givaways for the summer.

Best Wishes

Ann
You must learn from the mistakes of others.
You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Glad it's useful!! Sign up for their newsletter as they sent me a mail saying if you send in a photo of a project using one of their products they send you a code for £5 off another purchase. I sent them a pic of my chili pepper curtains and got my fiver very quickly!!

Let us know how the bags turn out.