they're getting weirder

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Topcat

they're getting weirder

Post by Topcat »

Anybody else had this one? I haven't replied.

Title: Pictures

FirstName: Erica

LastName: Saunders

EmailAddress: purplemouse@mac.com

CountryCode: 67546

Message: Hey i like your pictures they r really good pictures!!!! Could u maybe email me about some of your things in spain????? Just email me!!!!
Im ready for it!!!

Submit: Send

Pauline
Debut novelist at http://tinyurl.com/or89jle

http://wivenhoewriters.blogspot.co.uk/
Contributor to anthology 'In a Word: Murder'
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Pauliner you should be very pleased your photos have caused such an extreme reaction :shock: :shock: :D

I promise she's no relative of mine!!!!!! :D

Mousie (who's not purple)
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hello,
I wish to inquire of the rentage and availability at your place for my family for one month starting from the 20th of May 2007.Get back on the availability as well as the total costs of your property rentage for the period that we have requested in Dollars or Euros equivalence.
Regards,
Mxxxxx Woodcroft.
xxx Bond Street ,
London .
United Kingdom .
xxxx4082641

Scam I reckon :roll: ...Just came by normal email...[not via a website] and nicely vague........at your place...rentage...hardly the way of someone from Bond Street would phrase it I think.Especially with a nice English name like that :roll:

The Bond Street address is probably trying to impress...also the bit about Dollars & Euros...or am I being tooo cynical[im booked anyway....but wondeder whether to pass it on :roll: ]

[/quote]