Got an appointment with my webman..what do you think so far?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
sazzleevans

Got an appointment with my webman..what do you think so far?

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi

I am having a website built and would appreciate your feedback on the template for my home page. www.eyeonislacanela.com

I know nothing about websites but I ususlay know what I like when I see it.

I have a meeting with my webman this week. Could you give me any feedback on what has been done so far.

I dont want to have to go back to him once hes put in all the hard work so I thought your opinions at this early stage would be a help.

Thanks
Sarah :P
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Hi Sarah,

What's this website for? It seems like it might be for people who are having property built on Isla Canela... is that it? Are you offering to take photos of their in-progress property or...? Sorry, I'm just not sure what the site's function is.

Your target audience/market ought to determine the appropriate look and feel of the site... so I'm not sure how to comment on it without first knowing that.

That having been said, should the link to "Lets Help Each Other" actually say "Let's Help Each Other", or is it a clever play on the word let (as in rent)?

The date at the top left says 21/3/105 -- not sure where the 1 in "105" is coming from.

Cheers!

You have two ways to translate the site using Babelfish -- it seems like one would be enough, but I'm not sure.
Brooke
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi Brooke

Thats for your reply. Sorry I should have explained a bit better what the sites function is.

I had the idea after finding lay my hat. I was stumbling around in the dark and this site has really helped me to both meet other people in the same position plus gain valuable insight into how the rental game works.

Isla Canela is a very new resort and is attracting a lot of buyers aiming at the renatl/investment market. The problem is there are so many pit falls and I was hoping that by creating a forum we could all stick together and help each other.

Also how do you know your property is being built without visiting. I was hoping that one visit by a member could help every one else buying in the same location.

Plus everyone needs a place to sleep when visting their off plan property. :oops:

Sarah