What do you think?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
nifreaky

What do you think?

Post by nifreaky »

Just sorted our website for our new property in Kissimme and would love to hear what you think of the website.

www.coralcayorlando.com

I have had a lot of problems with the gallery and will be resizing the photos as it takes too long to download for those on dial up. See what you think.

Thanks,

Jonny
gpck

Post by gpck »

Hi Jonny

Looks good...

Sorry, should say, welcome to LMH to start with... Image

Your new home looks good, must admit, I've never heard of the Coral Cay development - but there are so many new ones springing up it's no wonder really.

As you said, the pictures are a bit slow to appear - even with mega fast broadband...

Have sent you a pm :wink:
gpck
Ju

Post by Ju »

Hi Jonny

The site looks good, but the photos do take a while.

Just 2 quick points

Your front page does not have the words "vacation rental" or "holiday home for rent" or similar. People need to know within 2 seconds what the website is selling, or they go elsewhere.

I couldn't find the occupancy anywhere. I like to see this up front. I know how many bedrooms you have, but how many can you sleep?

HTH

Ju
nifreaky

Post by nifreaky »

Thanks for the replies.

feathersonline - have changed to slideshow - is that any better?

Ju - good points we forgot about :wink: have amended now.

Jonny :)
gpck

Post by gpck »

nifreaky wrote:Thanks for the replies.

feathersonline - have changed to slideshow - is that any better?

Ju - good points we forgot about :wink: have amended now.

Jonny :)
Much better, Jonny

Also, forgot to say - the games room in the 4th bedroom is a great idea - there are so many 4 bed properties around at the moment - they're the ones having trouble with bookings - 3 beds seem to rent better, and you've still got the option of the 4th bedroom if required. ...and you haven't had to cobble a games room out of a garage like most villa owners have done!!!
gpck
nifreaky

Post by nifreaky »

thanks feathers and mario!

We are making small changes to it everyday now and I think it is nearing completion. Just added our terms and conditions today!

Next is to get our restaurant links sorted.