Hamster Scampers and Fairyland Funding - Escape Rentals.

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
centime

Hamster Scampers and Fairyland Funding - Escape Rentals.

Post by centime »

Watch out for Gibbie and his granddad! Here is a copy of the email I was sent today.
i am gilbert davidz, a 22 year old male graduate of the university of calgary.
i am home back in africa on vacation with my grand father, who wants me to go on vacation toany where in europe and have a good time. i would really love to go but i have a problem of accomodation for the period i'll be on vacation. so that is why i went online to search for various accomodations and offers which i saw, but i really prefer your offer, that is why i am sending an enquiry mail to ask for availabilty and your renting terms and conditions.
please kindly reply as fast as you can so i can let my grand dad know how to go about renting as the time is fast approaching.
hope to hear from you soonest.
regards.
Gilbert.

Perhaps his granddad would like to send us all on holiday and have a good time.
Lisbon the lovely, Lisbon the fair, never to have seen her is to miss something rare!
rich_sipe

Post by rich_sipe »

Why do all the scammers seem to have some connection to Africa?? Its getting a little obvious, I don't even feel they are challenging me. :roll: