Do you have regrets?/How many weeks do you book?

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.

How many weeks are you booked per year?? (average)

1-4 weeks
No votes
4-8 weeks
3%
8-12 weeks
7%
more than 12 weeks
90%

Total votes: 30

Foxandsot

Post by Foxandsot »

Thank you admin :oops:

Musetta

The ones in Ikea are made to be put on a track so they slide back and forth. The track would be attached to the ceiling and then they can slide out of the way when you don't want the room to be closed in.

Mx
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I have some of these up at my front room window. In a hurry to complete the decorating, we couldn't find any suitable curtains, so put them up as a temp measure, and they are still there, after loads of comments. We got the bamboo type, which is actually paper I think. The ones I have use a double curtain pole, and attach to the poles (narrow), with a rod with hooks at either end. There are some tracks that attach to a ceiling or doorframe too.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Mouse, you've been spending far too much time with that Wossy type out there in the sun! I believe that's something she'd say? A bit like her priceless 'Fopar'?

I think it's 'Voila' that you're looking for? If not, slap me when you catch me?
no slaps necessary! I blame my depressed state due to ENORMOUS amounts of rain
Scuseamoeo.....Im not a type Im a 'one off' :wink: :roll: :lol: [hopefully]

and how dya know I didnt just pwetend that I didnt know how to spell fopar...to make the joke...[I didnt :oops: ]
All I know is that It caused quite a bit of merriment..which is a good thing in my Book.....and Im in good company if Im with Mousie[anyway I prefer Wallah....instead of voila[isnt that curtain nets :roll: :wink: ].......

Musetta Your place looks great and Im sure youll do well....Good for you...
people can be negative but thats cos there lives are 'negative.'.
and not fully 'developed'...get it :wink: :lol:
Stu

Post by Stu »

Truth be know Wossy, I much prefer 'Fopar' & 'Wallah'. (Sounds like a dodgy Spice importing company....)

Have a great day, don't be sad? :lol:
Musetta

Post by Musetta »

*laugh* you guys make me simle :-) thanks for the positve outlook!!

p.s. yes...going to check out all the curtain options!! looks like it's going to need to wait until I can be there to try them out myself though...not going to let it give me an excuse though to postpone avertising and trying to book soon though...even with no curtains...if I let myself do that, the place will sit empty for another year and I will have too good an excuse to put it off and be a big chicken!! :-)