Good Property Guide...

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
Donna P

Good Property Guide...

Post by Donna P »

Hi Chums
The above mag has just done a four page spread on how I bought my place in Spain.
They are looking for other stories of overseas property purchasing if any one is interested.
Donna
(has anyone seen it?. I hav'nt been sent my copy yet )
"Stop the world I want to get off"
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Donna

Just seen this...Have you seen how it turned out would be interested to see it :) ...Congrats :wink:
Donna P

GOOD PROPERTY GUIDE

Post by Donna P »

Hi Big Sis

I have just received my copy and the article has come out well. They have printed it word for word, last time I did a mag article it was so badly edited I did'nt even recognise it as my work.
They have use some of my photos of the bay and have included one of my girls playing in the pool. I'm pleased with it. They have even included my website adress so hopefully I might get a few bookings through it.

Many thanks for replying to this thread.

Donna x
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Well I think its absolutely Great.....
Good For You and Im glad that they did write what you said as that might be a worry..

Is there any way i could have a peep is there any access to it by web or would I have to buy one...If so where would i get it[and dont say all Good Bookshops :wink: ]

I really take my hat of to you..and Ruth[Kipper]

Shes appearing on Telly soon..talking about her place...

What Stars.... :wink: :lol: :lol:
Donna P

Post by Donna P »

No probs ! PM me with your e-mail addy and I will scan the article and send it to you. Bit of a novice I'm afraid, just bear with me and I will try to get it to you.

Best Wishes

Donna x