My new site

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
colette

Post by colette »

Hi Pauline,
Site looks lovely,very easy to work around.I couldn't give a single technical tip,but I will say that it would inspire me.
Even as a non painter it looks as though it would provide relaxation,plus organised outings for others.
Surrounding area looks lovely.
Colette
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

HI TC :wink: [used to love that programme :) ]

Only just found this :) ...It all looks lovely the colours especially... :wink:

I wondered if you bought the apartment with this in mind...

or after buying the apartment thought this would be a great spot to have painting holidays[which it is its lovely :wink: ]

Im afraid I wouldnt be painting[unless theres numbers on the paper]

Great Site Well Done :!:
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Thanks Colette and Big Sis.

No, I didn't buy it with this in mind exactly. But years ago I planned to run Creative Writing holidays in the UK, but whilst working, was just too busy to put the time and effort needed into it. Then, whenever we watched Place in the Sun and it showed a large propety, Martyn would say 'You could run your Writing courses there'.

Then when we bought this apartment, I didn't think it would be feasible, until Martyn hit on the idea of using apartments and hotels for the accommodation.

I am hoping to add Creative writing courses later on, but I started with painting because I think it might be more popular, and also because I have such a wonderful tutor available. Unfortunately he's not available year round, as he works full-time, so I have to plan the times very carefully. There is someone else I might use as a back-up, but I haven't spoken to her yet, and I know she is also very good.

TC
Debut novelist at http://tinyurl.com/or89jle

http://wivenhoewriters.blogspot.co.uk/
Contributor to anthology 'In a Word: Murder'