website review please

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Jaya Patel

website review please

Post by Jaya Patel »

Hi please could you have a look at my website all comments would be greatly appreciated as I am not very computer literate.

www.freewebs.com/turkey-rental
MAD WOMAN
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Hello Jaya,

I think your apartment looks really inviting, new and fresh.

Your pics are all sunny and bright.

However, I do think the shots of the beds look a bit 'underfurnished' i.e they look a bit uncomfortable, I'm sure they are not but the bedding is a bit sparse. If you can take a few shots with cushions or towels folded, that may help it to look a bit more comfortable.

It looks like you have some extra space to add more detail about the apartment, tell them how bright and spacious it is and how cool it will be in the height of the season. An ideal place for them to spend their holiday in Wonderful Turkey.

I think you have a lovely apartment and am sure you will get lots of interest, It looks so sunny and warm.

Good luck,

Ruth
Jaya Patel

website review

Post by Jaya Patel »

Thank-you Kipper889 for your comments, will certainly take you up on your advice.
MAD WOMAN
mario

Post by mario »

We really liked the website if you did it yourself then you did a good job,I would echo Ruths opinion on the sparse furnishing it will pay for itself in rentals if you bought a bit more stuff ie cushions ,vases with say lillies in false ones mind you and just mainly make it look like a home dont skimp.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Hi Jaya,

Aside from echoing all the other comments -- the place looks very sunny and clean -- I'll also say that I don't really like the first picture on your front page. I think the second photo is much better and shows the same thing as the first. I would consider moving that photo to the first photo and replacing the other with a different scene entirely: perhaps a nice photo of the view from your balcony.
Brooke
Jaya Patel

Website review

Post by Jaya Patel »

Thanks Vrooge,

Funny enough I had the the 2 photos the other way around until recently but had to change it because the pool photo was taking ages to load up and I thought this might put people off. also I didn't know how to avoid this!

i will however look at changing the photo.
MAD WOMAN
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Jaya, its a bit late for me, but I just had a quick look and both the pictures on your front page are enormous. And yes, the pool is even more enormous :D

If you want to send me a PM with your email address, I'll be happy to help you offline to fix that very simply so that you can put the pictures in whatever order you choose.
fibi

Post by fibi »

It looks really nice - fresh and bright. Two comments - although they do echo what already has been said
- pictures take ages to upload and I have very high speed broadband - especially the first picture
- inside looks fresh, bright and clean but....not very welcoming. A bowl of fruit, flowers, bottle of wine and some glasses, set table, cushions, throws on the bed, rugs, coffee table books and bowls would all help create a more homely impression.

i would still book though! :D
I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book.
Overboard

Post by Overboard »

Lovely! Your exterior pictures are crisp and clear and I like the distance shot of your villa showing the balconies, the pool, and the hills as a backdrop. I like your curtains and bedspreads, fun colours! Photos downloaded very quickly for me, maybe you've changed their size already? Tempting :)
Moon Dog

Post by Moon Dog »

Pics are definately loading quickly now. The whole site flows nicely and I really like the credit card facility... got me thinking!

Good luck!
Manyana Marketing Ltd...