My 'Mr site' website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

I've taken all your tips and made a few little changes. Can anyone who is not using Internet Explorer tell me if they have a problem with the availability and tariff pages showing half way down? :?
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Just had a look in Firefox, RB, and it's perfect.

I like your snow rewording in the Travel section, BTW..much more reassuring!
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

Thanks Rab, I think its just an Internet Explorer problem then that I can't do much about. Tried to resize the availability chart but it doesnt work it just chops bits off the sides even when resizing from the bottom corner.

Glad you like my new wording, thanks for pointing that out! :)
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

Hi everyone

I've added some new pics to my site that a friend gave me to brighten it up a bit and made a few tweaks.

Any comments and does it work on different browsers OK? I know with Internet Explorer the availability chart shows half way down, but it doesn't on other browsers so I cant do much about that.

Thanks

Carole :)
Moon Dog

Post by Moon Dog »

Chere Rosbif,

I like very much your photo gallery. I was avoiding one on my site as I thought that they would be better amoungst the text BUT seeing yours, I shall do both!
Manyana Marketing Ltd...
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

Thanks Moon Dog, strangely enough I was just looking at your site! I like the way your availability chart works very neat!

I noticed a few typos here and there, will have a better look tomorrow and try and tell you where they are.

RB :D

Edit: Also I cant wait to get over to my place in a couple of weeks and plan my refurbishment, I cringe every time I look at the blue and orange colours ... :?
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Hi Rosbif

I LOVE white on black and I especially love crisp, colourful photos against a dark background :lol:

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that the interior shots kida let the site down at the mo, so will be looking forward to the post refurb photos. Talking about photos tips, if you have time, have a peek at my iowners site gallery, whilst over last week I tried to have a real go at 'thinking' about shots and I'm pretty chuffed, the new ones are about the last 14 photos or so.
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

Hi Partridge

Thanks for you kind comments!! Yes the interior shots are really dire, cant wait to get it refurbished!

Your pics are lovely and your place is lovely too!!!

I will try and be imaginative when I go over, but prob wont get new pics till the autumn of the interior as it wont be done unfortunately. Also its hard to get nice shots of a little studio!!

Rosbif :?
Musetta

Post by Musetta »

What a beautiful location :-)
I think the shot of the bunk bed in your gallery is better than the one on the front page...but that's just me :-) I also think I would switch the order of your gallery and put the view out the window first since it is rather impressive :-) I don't think the photos are so bad at all!! :-)