Pool inflatables

For anything to do with the garden and pool
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Thanks for the tip Alan - will try to rememebr when (if?) we ever reach a point where the area we store the outdoor furniture and other large stuff is equipped with a few shelves.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
J&J

Post by J&J »

Another good addition/alternative to inflatables is a selection of brightly-coloured woggles or noodles.You know, those funny lengths of tubing available in all kinds of shops. We used them in PE lessons at school as aids to teach children to swim (better than floats). Children seem to love them in the pool, although teenagers tend to use them as whacking sticks which makes a great noise! They don't need replacing too often, except the chlorine fades them a bit and younger children like to bite into them leaving teeth marks!
Judith
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

All,

For those who might be interested I thought I should post some details. The pump I have is called the “Hi-Output Air-Pump – Double Quick III". It is manufactured by the Intex Recreation Corp of Long Beach CA under the trade name “The Wet Set� and is available world-wide. The cost in France was 12€ three years ago.

Fluffy