Review Please- am I being too greedy?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.

Am I asking too much?

Poll ended at Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 3

Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

fibi wrote:Yes I was a bit worried too, I think the way forward is never to say something on here that you would not say to the guests face! I have certainly leant my lesson :oops: :oops: :
Fibi, you're marginally safer in the recently created Members' Only section. Browsers have to be a little more than casual passers by to see what's written there, as they have to sign up first. :)
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
fibi

Post by fibi »

Only marginally oh bearded one! :wink:

Its still too easy to find the comments from the members only section. I'll stick to my not saying anything on here that I wouldn't say to the guests face...then I can't get into trouble -but what a shame its so nice to have a good old LMH rant! :D
I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

fibi wrote:Only marginally oh bearded one! :wink:
You say the nicest things fibi. It's due a change though - some lowlights? :) Or that loverly plum tint favoured by French ladies of a certain age? What do you think?
fibi

Post by fibi »

Can't go wrong with a bit of plum and a nice wash and set! :lol:
I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book.
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Hi Fibi,
but what a shame its so nice to have a good old LMH rant!
If paolo gets the chat room going we can rant to our hearts content. Won't that be great? :lol:

Ruth
Last edited by guest 4 on Fri May 25, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

The appointment's booked.. Moon Dog, ( feeble attempt to steer this back to topic!) you are going to let us know when the website's completed aren't you? :)
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Off Topic and Im not even in the country.... Tut tut...[or should that be tutan tutan ] :wink: I will get my coat[or should it be Plane :wink: ] see yaall on Friday Take Carexx
Moon Dog

Post by Moon Dog »

Yes, I shall let you know when I finally get down to tweaking the site... been a bit busy of late with baby prepartaions, birthday parties and that inconvenient necessity: work!
Manyana Marketing Ltd...