6 month old baby coming

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

How about a play-pen? Would that be too expensive?

TC
Debut novelist at http://tinyurl.com/or89jle

http://wivenhoewriters.blogspot.co.uk/
Contributor to anthology 'In a Word: Murder'
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Would be a bit pricey to buy, but could be hired just for the time they are there.

Ruth
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

We went on holiday when my daughter was 6 months and really appreciated a little plastic paddlng pool the gite owners lent us - she enjoyed sitting and splashing in it.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

La Vache wrote:We went on holiday when my daughter was 6 months and really appreciated a little plastic paddlng pool the gite owners lent us - she enjoyed sitting and splashing in it.
Oh yes - we provide one as standard - cos the pool is pretty frightening, but the paddler is always welcome (except with my grand-daughter, but that's another story). I even have a rechargeable electric pump on hand so that paddling pool and all the various airbeds and floating beasties can be inflated without killing off the client! :D

Mols
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

Paddling pool it is. :)

What a lovely idea, especially as our pool is still unusable :(
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Hoorah!! result.

Lovely idea.

Ruth
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

Just to let you know...the paddling pool was a great success :D It was used daily and Mum commented how good it was to have it. Thanks La Vache, great idea!
gh

Post by gh »

Excellent, great idea from LV, good to have your guests give positive feedback BW, after reading this and and another thread suggestions for little ones, I will leave a paddling pool and a portable stair gate at ours.

Helen
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Great idea LV and thanks for 'testing' it out BW!
Paddling pool in now on my shopping list for our little guests! :D
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Same here Bagpuss,

I have an infant coming in October, (strangely first for this season) the pool maybe too cold by then to take a baby in, but I'm sure the parents would appreciate a little paddling pool that they can fill with warm water, because the days are still very warm in Cyprus in October.

Ruth