Another scam.

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Kersh

Another scam.

Post by Kersh »

It's ok though, they don't have any criminal records and the company is a leading oilfield services provider (in Bad Gastein :?: :roll: ) who don't have an office in London.

Here's the e-mail:

---------------------

Dear sir/ma,
We saw your advert on line through the internet seeking for rentage in your apartment and we are interested in the apartment ,this is so because we are sending one of our agent to your country so he should need a place to stay put, he is on an assignment by our organisation which is located in UK but have branches in different part of the world mostly in UK.
The organisation would be sending him over in the next 4 weeks,to be precise in 2 forthnights,he will have to spend 1year, during his business transactions over there in your region. He a very easy going person with no criminal records ,if you are interested in accepting our offer we will be very much glad to have him be with you over there, kindly reply us back and also let us know the cost per month,and the method of payment.
We will be very glad to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards,
WernerRohracher,
(M.D.)
Schlumberger Consrtuction,
London,England.
YOU ARE FREE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE ON
http://www.slb.com
or call @ (+44)7045700581.

I've got a good mind to forward this onto the company.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

That's a really delicious one, to savour slowly.

I particularly like rentage and Dear Sir/Ma (very Nigerian, although, of course, Mma Ramotswe is from Botswana)
and 4 weeks,to be precise in 2 forthnights is rather cute.

Criminal records? That's another one for our booking form - great idea. In fact, almost irresistible not to fax him a fairly complicated booking form to complete.

MG
Martha

Post by Martha »

Quite a few of our guests have criminal records.Here's one that they left for us. :lol:

Chalet la Foret, Chamonix
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

very good Firebug!

I think I feel a Des O'Conner joke coming on!?

Mouse (who's still laughing)
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Firebug... :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: ..

Sclumberger is actually[or was anyway] a reputable Firm to do with the Oil Industry I think[They had a Headquarters in Lowestoft..when Yarmouth had a lot of Oil Companies here..]

Not that Im suggesting this is anything but a Scam :wink: ....