Compensation for no hot water

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
debk

Post by debk »

communication is no less important than compensation, in cases like this one should contact guests immediatly showing concern and that a solution is being worked on. Most people will apreciate our atention, concern and effort more than they care about money.
Couldn't say it better myself.

(Fil, I was unavailable during your posting about what to do about unexpected obras and warning upcoming guests. Hope you got that settled? A difficult scenario, but I've no doubt you handled it beautifully.)

Marg, so glad you have things settled and that your guests were understanding. (Most of them are wonderful that way!) Here's hoping water damage is minimal and you can get everything resolved asap. Bjs,
debk
Fil

Post by Fil »

Debk,

Thank you for your concern. I emailed guests coming next that there was a risk of some noise during the day.

Fortunately there were no childs or eldery and they were probably out most of the time during that period. Nobody complained and now the works seem to be over.