Shooting the client

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
reddevil

Shooting the client

Post by reddevil »

I suppose this is an unfortunate occurance with you other rich property owners..........I had an enquiry from Mrs. X who wanted to know if my villa was available between dates y znd z. I replied the same day to say it was. She responded the next day to ask for more photos of the bedrooms which I did. Then she replied to say that she couldn't make it because her kids could not take time off during normal school days! :evil:

Why did she asked for those dates in the first place and just waste my time?? I suppose I should be grateful that she at least took the time to say that she wasn't interested anymore?
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
tansy

Post by tansy »

perhaps she has what we term in our family "Granny syndrome" - when my Grandmother was widowed we used to find scores of double glazing salesmen, carpets being measured, you name it - (fortunately during the late 70's early 80's before it was very aggressive sales) - the salesmen were reasonably content to have a slice of cake & a cup of tea....Granny was bored and lonely - this was her way of having a tea party!

We used to have to take it in turns to be vigilant...fortunately she loved to have everyone arrive at the same time so she always gave the game away when she started to bake!!

So maybe it is the same thing but on the computer!
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

haha, yeh, maybe she is really a nice lady after all?
paolo

Post by paolo »

Sherlock Holmes might suggest that she didn't like your bedrooms! :D
Paolo
Lay My Hat
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

Paolo - that is a possibility, of course. If it was, then I suppose even I would not tell the owner my true thoughts - its a shame we cannot be mind readers. Anyway, I am going to calm myself with the thought that this was a funny old lady who just wanted a chat!
John Borg

Post by John Borg »

Some kind of bedroom photo collectors fetish maybe? You never know nowadays - some wierd people out there!
Malta – always in the sunshine!
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

If she's as scatterbrained as I sometimes am, maybe she just got the dates of an upcoming school holiday wrong. :)
Brooke
Christine Kenyon

Post by Christine Kenyon »

Shooting grannies with a bedroom fettish ...now there's a thought!