My odds and ends box

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Won't score much with the girlz I guess,
Don't be so sure Mols, I have my own little toolbox with a combination lock so that hubby can't raid it! I use it all the time for changing plugs, hanging pictures and tightening 'things' on the kids bikes. etc.

Some girls like DIY too.

Of course if it's really heavy work, I use the excuse that I am a girl and can't possibly do it. :wink:

Ruth
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Mols said
Actually, you know, I've just thought - I've got a BOY'S odds and ends box!
Yeah..! :roll: My Hubby's got one of them too...it's called the garage! :roll: :lol: :wink:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Mol, I think a first aid kit, albeit basic, is quite a thoughtful addition at the property - some groups, no doubt, are so busy focussing on the clothes they need when they pack, and sun protection etc etc, toys/baby equipment blah blah, that their thought processes go no further. Not everyone has a checklist - although I had one I printed off before each holiday when our kid was small. Since then I haven't much bothered, and have been caught out a couple of times! I'd be willing to take a bet that failure to take basic first aid stuff etc on hols is something most of us have done at some point on hols.

The presence of first aid kit at your property confirms you to be a caring owner, and that may stick in someone's mind when they plan next year's holiday, hopefully! :)
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Good thinking GG - I'll look at that when I'm next there.

Moliere
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Gives a whole other meaning to the term getting plastered doesn't it! :D
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be