Septic Tanks and Deposits

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
tansy

Post by tansy »

Catherine - thanks for that - my next best subject is wood...for burning that is!

But chickens.....now there's a subject I can warm to and cluck on about....the English language is peppered with sayings related to chickens...they all come home to roost - just to start you all off!!! :lol: :lol:
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

[" I use a similar product - Eparcyl."

Another little tip in keeping any smells away is to run water through any little used shower, bath, bidet or washbasin. The small reservoir of water in the "U" bend can evaporate allowing odours to permeate back into the house.[/quote]

I prefer Eparcyl.I also use that stuff ( Tartrax??) that you supposedly just put down twice a year- it is good but doesn't last 6 months,a couple maybe? That tip about putting some water through little used systems is a good one.I try and remember to do that. :wink:
paolo

Post by paolo »

Erm... if I were one of those pin-sharp moderators who patrol their forums like a traffic warden, I might suggest these insights belong in a topic other than 'security deposits'.....not that I am, of course. :)
Paolo
Lay My Hat
tansy

Post by tansy »

yes but...no but, Paolo....

I'm sure we could all relate it all back to security deposit if we thought about it :wink:...

errmmm how about ....the smell of a fosse doesn't mean you can cash in the deposit? :wink:
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

paolo wrote:Erm... if I were one of those pin-sharp moderators who patrol their forums like a traffic warden, I might suggest these insights belong in a topic other than 'security deposits'.....not that I am, of course. :)
:oops: Phew!!That's OK then.
OK, OK, so we strayed a bit- sorreeeeee!!!! :wink: