Any one heard of Xango.com

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Hanorah

Any one heard of Xango.com

Post by Hanorah »

I have just checked my web stats and my highest referrer in May was xanga.com I have just checked them out and it seems to be a web blog community who charge for a premium search facility. I have never heard of them before and it is the first time they have shown up in my stats so I wondered if anyone knew anything about this site and why they charge people for searching. There is also a free search that they use from a partner site so I am not sure if I am on the premium search or the partner site. I am not complaining though if they are getting me referrals just had never heard of them and wondered if anyone had any info?

Ps I must get a life!
Always Learning
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

My brother is in high school, and he and his friends all have blogs there. It's a direct competitor to other blog sites like livejournal.com; and that's all I know about it. :) I didn't even know they had a web search facility, but your site must rank rather high on it!
Brooke