Tailor Made Travel

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Hanorah

Tailor Made Travel

Post by Hanorah »

Has anyone received a phone call from Tailor Made Travel? They called me today asking if I would like to advertise under their special offer section. From the web site it seems that they concentrate on Australia, New Zealand and Canada. I said to send me some blurb but do not need to advertise anywhere else this year but would look at what they have got to offer. They said they were interested in Turkish properties but I was just wondering if anyone else got the phone call. .
Always Learning
Darren

Post by Darren »

A word of warning, be careful if you receive an enquiry or telephone call from that has 'Tailor Made Travel' or 'Taylor Made Travel' in it's email address.

It's an individual or group of people who are trying to scam owners. Whilst I am sure they are companies with this name that are not scammers I would tread carefully.

An owner recently told me about an experience he had when receiving an enquiry from a rental site.

Darren
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

Darren,

So that we are armed with some knowldge, can you expalin briefly how they are trying to scam people?

Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?