And they keep on coming

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Alan Knighting

And they keep on coming

Post by Alan Knighting »

Yet another, with a slight variation.

This morning I received an enquiry “on behalf of a client� requesting a month for a honeymoon but asking for a daily rate. Also asking for any vacancies during July and August. It was via a site which clearly states Saturday to Saturday only, quotes prices and shows availability.

I e-mailed back saying NO and my e-mail was bounced. In my opinion the domain name was clearly a fraud, it couldn’t exist “hillarycollins196@hotmail.wanadoo.fr.

The original e-mail contained an “07� (premium) telephone number. I am guessing this was a scam tempting me to telephone the “07� number which I have no intention of doing.

Alan
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Oh,I think I got this one as well, I can't be certain cos I simply deleted it but if I remember she wanted 3 weeks in July for a honeymoon couple.Yeah!! Badly written again and as usual asking for the whole place or "rooms" ! Doh,sorry,don't do "rooms" :roll:

www.thepetitmanoir.com