Question

The place to discuss anything to do with computers, software, hardware, no matter how basic or technical. We all use this stuff, but we don't always understand it!
remote

Question

Post by remote »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I know that you're all wizz kids here :) , so here goes: How can I check how many people have looked at my property on HR?

Not heard a dicky bird in ages and just want to know the sort of traffic it's receiving.

Many thanks
Mandy
A turkey is not just for Christmas
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

You can't Mandy, it's one of the things we're all hoping HR will change :evil:
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

You have just opened a can of worms.................Getting popcorn, beer, ordering pizza, sitting back, its going to be a long afternoon :lol:
Cheers
PC
remote

Post by remote »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
A turkey is not just for Christmas
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

:lol: :lol: :lol: . Not sure whether Brooke's bit of code can help you though.
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

Hi,
I don't think you can check.
I find HR inquiries come and go in waves - never really been able to work it out!
Lounging on the lily pad...
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Sorry, I think Brookes code will help you see stats for click-throughs from your HR link (if you have one) to your website, but not how many people have viewed your HR listing. I had a similar problem, but if you aren't getting bookings, it is unsuccessful, no matter how many people view your ad.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Brooke's code allows you to see which referral site the person enquiring from your personal site came from, nothing to do with stats I'm afraid. But as Helen says, if you aren't getting enquiries from them, they aren't working for you.
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

motefarm, please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not getting at you, but do you think you could change the title of this thread to something a bit more relevant, so that we can see what it's about when we do a search?
Something like "How to check traffic stats on HR" or something similar?
It will make life a lot easier for everyone.
Thanks!

Now, I can't answer your original question, but I can tell you that if you defect to holidaylettings, you can see how many hits you've had in the past 30 days and how many click-throughs to your website in the past 12 months. You can even see whethe people have bookmarked you withinb HL. I think Owners Direct may also do something similar but I haven't had time to check.

Good Luck!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

OD is no longer so comprehensive I'm afraid, as they too have fallen victim to HomeAway. Stats are now reduced to no of viewings each month, no breakdown.