Free advertising for Gites in Brittany

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
smudge

Free advertising for Gites in Brittany

Post by smudge »

Hi, for anyone with gites in Brittany you can advertise them on bonjourlafrance.co.uk for free should anyone be interested.

Its a good site, you can update your own page yourself,again free.

Ps I have nothing to do with the site other than I've got an add on there.

Mike
paolo

Post by paolo »

Mike,

You seem to be the only advertiser on the site. Either that or there is no way to get to the properties from the home page. Or I am being thick.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
smudge

Post by smudge »

Hi Paolo,
No your not thick, its a new site by the guy thats doing my own site for me, and as he had developed some software for someone else he thought he'd put it to use and put together bonjourlafrance.co.uk a few weeks ago, hence I'm the only one on there.

Mike
tansy

Post by tansy »

why limit it to Brittany?
smudge

Post by smudge »

I believe the intention is to have a site for each region in the future, the guy, Robert that started the site is looking to move to Brittany in the future and as he knows the area has started here. If the demand is good then other areas will follow.

Mike
smudge

Post by smudge »

For those interested the website is currently being extended to cover all regions of France. At present it has Brittany, Normandy and currently working on Aquitaine. Owners of accommodation in other areas can register and add their details which will be on the website when the relevant region in released.

If anyone has interesting information on a particular region/department/town/village then please let them know and they can included it

http://www.bonjourlarfrance.co.uk
Ciapolin

Post by Ciapolin »

Any chance of a ciaoitalia.com?!!! :lol:
Carole-Anne
Cascina Ciapolin
www.piedmont-holidays.com