www.fly-to-let.com is this the new buy-to-let?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
david0836

www.fly-to-let.com is this the new buy-to-let?

Post by david0836 »

I have recently seen a lot of articles on the fly-to-let market. This is a new buzz word for investors buying overseas. I looked on get dotted and the site was available to buy, so I bought it. I have linked it to my current site www.villaview.com, so if anyone has any views on the content to add for this, I would much appreciate your comments.
kirkland

Post by kirkland »

Your link isn`t working because it has a comma in it. Also, do you earn anything from the adsense ads...? Also, many of the links on your site don`t appear to work, is that intentional, or maybe you didn`t know.
david0836

Post by david0836 »

I checked the link and it is working (I think) www.fly-to-let.com . I have linked it to my existing site while I upload some info. Regarding Google Ads, you have to get a great deal of traffic looking at your site to make any cash. The trouble is, that if you pay google for adwords to get more traffic, there,s no gain. Im hoping that by adding more domain names, this could get more traffic.
kirkland

Post by kirkland »

I think we are confusing different google ads, they should pay you to get their ads on your site, you only pay them for your ads on others sites.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Hi David, good to see someone else from Carvoeiro.

The main navigation links on your website do not work in Firefox. OK in IE though.

However, all the google ads work, so we get to your front page, then vanish to other sites.... are you still sure you want all those ads ?
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
david0836

Post by david0836 »

Hi Richard, Thats a very good point, I guess if people have gone to my site to look for a particular villa, hopefully they will keep going, but Im also looking at how much actual revenue is generated from the google ads. I have bought about 20 web domains, that will point to www.villaview.com
polly

Post by polly »

I am afraid your layout does not work very well with Internet Explorer.

Are you affiliated with fly to let .com? Just wondered why you have made a big thing about it.
My Villa in Campoverde Spain