Inquiry from France?

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
CostaBlanca

Inquiry from France?

Post by CostaBlanca »

Hi,

I have just received my first ever inquiry from a French email address! Unfortunatley, the weeks are still available (:.

They are a group of 4 adults + 4 children and have just asked about the price so far.
My prices are listed in Stg. so should I quote them in Stg. or give a price in Euros at todays rate. Would they expect a discount on the Euro rate?

Should I expect 8 persons to show up (if a booking materialised ) or an army :) ?

Thanks,
Maria
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Why the worries? We have French guests all the time !! They leave the place immaculate, and have left fabulous feedback.Very appreciative of the welcome gift too. Give them a price in euros and leave it at that. If they haven't asked for a discount don't give them one. My French enquiries are treated exactly the same as my English ones.
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

Thanks Helen.

I have only read good stories on how well French guests look after your property here.

Even though I have 4 bedrooms, my max. is 8 and I would not like extra people sleeping on the sofas. Anyway, I am not even close to a booking yet so nothing to worry about.

Cheers,
enid

Post by enid »

I agree with Helen - treat them like any other booking why on earth not? It would be helpful to quote them in euros.