Visitor's Books....where can I get some from?

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Stu

Visitor's Books....where can I get some from?

Post by Stu »

Hi all,

This has probably been posted before, if so I apoligise for my lack of patience in searching the forums!

I'm after a few visitor's books; one for each of our properties, but the ones I've seen so far are for business use, and a bit impersonal. Where have you all got yours from?

Thanks in advance,

Stu.
Garri

Post by Garri »

I like the look of the soft suede ones!

http://www.aspinaloflondon.com/select_s ... 4&paukVISB
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Stu,

I think the thread you're looking for is here: viewtopic.php?t=865

In general I believe that the ease of finding a good visitor's book is dependent on what country you're in. :) It's apparently easier in the UK than in France... though as I said on the other thread, I just made my own because I couldn't find one I liked.
Brooke
Garri

Post by Garri »

Or, you could always create your own...

http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/books/
paolo

Post by paolo »

I get my visitor's books from John Lewis. They don't have to say 'Visitors' on them, just something bound, attractive and with blank pages will do. If you are in France a papeterie should have something suitable.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Stu

Post by Stu »

Thanks all! Especially Sue...I never thought of E-Bay! D'oh!
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

re ebay... I never ever buy stuff without checking on ebay first!!! Sorry for changing the subject (as I too often do) but as well as ebay I'm now hooked on the freecycle site and give things away! Yesterday I was first in to bag a brand new gas hob still wrapped that someone had "surplus to requirements" and is giving away totally free. That's lined up for the cottage kitchen remodelling! I've just given an old P.C away too.

Re the visitors books. I didn't do it but if you're the kind of person who likes order and buys the books at a shop it is probably worth getting several so they'll match up. I'll take my chances on W.H Smith still having the same ones but I can easily live with a different book for next time if not.
enid

Post by enid »

I've never tried e bay but I have heard others rave about it so I'm going to have a go. I'll come back to you Sue if I need an expert's advice!
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

No problem Enid. Just PM me. My ebay rating is nearly 300 so I know the ropes!!
Stu

Post by Stu »

LOL! Just got a rather natty lil visitors book off e-bay for the grand sum of 99p!

Thanks Sue!