Newbie - Ad review needed please

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

LaVilleauTady wrote:Hi Caro,

You provided me with enough info for me to be able to trace the average pricing tables on HL, under their Pricing Advice section, thanks. It's here if any one else is interested:
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/resour ... a-1-31-71/
And what a load of rubbish that is. How can you advise on an average rental, when some properties are on the coast, some have pools, there are different number of bedrooms etc. I would say that my rental prices are significantly higher than those in Aquitaine - I think that is due to supply and demand, there are fewer properties with pools in Brittany than in Aquitaine. I think you would do far better to do a search on listing sites for similar properties and their rental rates rather than use the holidaylettings file.
Carow

Post by Carow »

Hi Martin - glad you found that thread. Thanks for the web for pictures too.

My fellow gite owner has the most amazing photos of her house. They are both creative artists. They have downloaded some incredible pictures of the attractions in the area on to their very comprehensive website.

She gets a lot of hits and bookings from her photographs of the house. I agree she has created a warm and inviting ambience.

Fortunately for me she is so busy - she has given me some firm referrals which have led to bookings :D

I have had two bookings so far from HL - so not doing too badly.

Regards
Carolyn