Our first baby

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
enid

Our first baby

Post by enid »

Yesterday was a great changeover day for us. Last week's guests, one family French, one English had been superb and left great comments in the vistor's book ( yes I do remind them on Friday!) and great feed back sheets. We were sorry to see them go. The gites were a dream to clean - the French guests having done a particularly thorough job - and though they'd had a large golden retriever with them there wasn't a dog hair in sight - and they booked the first two weeks in August 2006 before they left!

Then this week's guests arrived. Our first rebookers from last year in the first gite and their friends in the second gite. They had their very new baby with them - we are convinced the baby was conceived here at Peyrenègre last year - the dates just about work - and if not here then just afterwards when his parents were super relaxed! His name is Henry but we have christened him PB for Peyrenègre baby and he is staying with us for two weeks with his two lovely sisters too.

Makes it all worth while eh?
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

enid,

congratulations on your first baby.....may you have many more!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
Stu

Post by Stu »

That is so cool Enid!

Just reading posts like this, with a soppy grin on my face (6' 1", 42 year old male!), makes me so excited to get started. Can't wait now!
enid

Post by enid »

Less than 2 weeks now until your move - it is exciting.

Peyrenegre Baby had his first ever swim yesterday - he was a bit shocked by it all but seemed to enjoy himself! We are so pleased with the way this second season is panning out and it is great to meet such lovely families - I'm sure that you will find the same thing.
Stu

Post by Stu »

Hi Enid,

exciting? Oh yes!

Scared stiff? Definitely! All the usual doubts creeping in just before we really 'do it'!

I'm sure it's been the same for each & every one you!
tansy

Post by tansy »

sorry Stu & Syb have I missed something? what is moving about?

Tansy