Free ad sites

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Jayjan

Post by Jayjan »

Hi Jim thanks for the excellent website you have put together on free advert sites its brill, will try them see if we get any response. We tend to do our own advertising locally and get excellent results, we are fully booked until October this year and some return guests for 2006 but maybe this will generate extra business. Regards Jayjan
ourinns

Post by ourinns »

Fantastic listing!

Any chance of you letting yourself get talked into doing a similar one for B&B type places? Or is there someone else out there who has such a thing?

Arnold
Jayjan

Post by Jayjan »

Hi Jim, Have you heard of Algarve4me.com this is a free adds site. Regards Jayjan
ourinns

Post by ourinns »

Since I couldn't find a B&B equivalent of the free listings site, I've made a start on one at www.ourinns.org/freesites.htm . If you know any, drop me a line at freesites@ourinns.org and I'll add them in.

A number of the sites on the "B&B" listings allow gites too and they're not all on the gite free listings site so it may be worth your while to check them out if you have a gite.

Arnold
Jayjan

Post by Jayjan »

Another free website for Algarve owners is www.Algarvewebsite.com.Regards Jayjan