Display of brochures

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
maisondepoitiers

Display of brochures

Post by maisondepoitiers »

Hello,

Hope that you are all having a good season :-)
I have ordered some postcards for publicity purposes in English and French so now have to decide how to display them.

We already have a rates box on the outside of the house with photos and prices but feel that the postcards will be handy for prospective customers to take away with them. We are in the middle of a village so get quite a few people wandering around, photographing the village and the tourist office does guided walks around the village and even stops right outside our house.

I am not so keen on plastic as we are in a french bastide village so I am thinking about having a hook that I can hang small baskets on - I will need two but need to point out that one is in French and the other is in English.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Leeann
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

We have a clear plastic (acrylic?) box hanging on our fence with A5 flyers in as we also get a lot of passing traffic (walkers). I tried to order one from Pacific Direct I think it was but they weren't doing them at the time. Ours has a lid on the top to keep the rain out. It came from Display Products in the UK, bought via ebay. £23.38 including postage.