semi industrial washing machines

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
aillis

semi industrial washing machines

Post by aillis »

Hi

Has anyone experience of semi industrial washing machines as we can do up to 16 loads over the weekend I was thinking about getting a Maytag AW22 top loader 10 kg load
tansy

Post by tansy »

I can't remember where it is on the forum - but we discussed washing machines & ironing machines at quite some length...we seem to be very good at washing here! :lol:

I, after long, long debates discovered that the Whirlpool American top loader was in fact the cheapest - I bought a tumble drier and washing machine both take 10kg (domestic are 5.5 kgs...I bought them in UK as the french don't like them,(perfect for towels, sheets etc) , but are hard on clothes...but the 2 machines were £799.

After over a year of abuse they are singing along..no problems at all...I'm doing 30/60 towels a week just for starters!

PM me if you need supplier in UK

All the best
it's all a learning curve!
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

I've moved this topic over from the Bookings section to the Managing Your Property section... seemed more appropriate.

Unfortunately I have no advice to give about washing machines! :)
Brooke