New log cabin website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Indeed it is John, loaded in no time at all! I'll go and have a proper look now. :D
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
Windy

Post by Windy »

Phew!

And we've got to page 2 without anyone seeing the site :-)
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

I love your doggy page John, now being the proud owner of 2 whippet puppies! That must help with canine bookings? Might look at your place if we ever have a holiday other than in our place in Brittany. :roll:
Kathy
Windy

Post by Windy »

Ah you spotted the light touch with the doggy theme then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We get a huge amount of bookings from dog-owners so i wanted to make sure that the site is optimised for dog-friendly, pet-friendly etc.

Hope I haven't gone too far. One LMHer (who will not be named and shamed - well OK it was Big Sis) just sent me an enquiry entirely in dog language :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Woof Woof" to you too BS :lol: :lol:

I do have the other site at www.windermerecabin.co.uk for "normal" (non-doggy) people :-) :lol: :lol:
tree-peony

Post by tree-peony »

what??? our Ros???? extracting the Michael????

never!
http://www.gozoluxury.co.uk
actually quite nice apartment in Gozo!
Windy

Post by Windy »

Yes indeed, but Ros knows I'll always have space in a kennel for her :lol: :lol:
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

Looks terrific to me! I did find the writing between the photos a bit strange, especially as it made the text underneath start with a d., but apart from that it's great.
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Windy wrote: One LMHer (who will not be named and shamed - well OK it was Big Sis) just sent me an enquiry entirely in dog language :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooh let's have a look John!? :lol:
Kathy
pete

Post by pete »

para 2 - swap 'must be', for 'are'

and is it cos im left handed or is your shading on your dog friendly tick the wrong way round ??
Garri

Post by Garri »

Interesting that you've used categories for the properties, John. Posts as opposed to pages. What's the thinking behind that?
Windy

Post by Windy »

Thanks guys

OK one by one
I did find the writing between the photos a bit strange, especially as it made the text underneath start with a d., but apart from that it's great.
I'm not quite sure what you mean there - was it strange BECAUSE it's between the photos or are you seeing a preceding "d." (I'm not) or is it something else? What browser are you using Bellywobble?
Ooh let's have a look John!?
That's what all the girls ask Katie :lol:
para 2 - swap 'must be', for 'are'
Pete - which page? I am having trouble finding it even using the search widgety thingy :cry:
and is it cos im left handed or is your shading on your dog friendly tick the wrong way round ??
Eh? It's either you being left handed or me being artistically challenged as the shading looks OK to me - wouldn't depend on where the light's coming from or do you mean something else?
Interesting that you've used categories for the properties, John. Posts as opposed to pages.
Garri - I've actually used pages, but also categorised the posts using the lodge names amongst other things. Probably due to incompetence :lol: Do you think that's a bad thing to do?

Thanks for all the feedback...
Last edited by Windy on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hope I haven't gone too far. One LMHer (who will not be named and shamed - well OK it was Big Sis) just sent me an enquiry entirely in dog language :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do have the other site at www.windermerecabin.co.uk for "normal" (non-doggy) people :D :lol: :lol:
:wink: ''normal''

no good for me then!! but I might take you up on the kennel offer :wink: Is it called the Dog House??

BTW Do you take Dogs?? [dont answer that]!!
and wheres me ''Its gotta be Otter'' I was relying on me royalties.......to keep me in Dog Biscuits :)
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

Browser? Windows? Bit too much of a technical question for me, sorry.

The text that I can see is in a very small space between the photos and the words are broken

up li
ke th
is an
d
with the d being the first character under the photos where there is enough space for the text to be spaced out properly.Hope that makes sense.
The Stig

Post by The Stig »

Not loading for me at the moment, just goes to opendns guide
tree-peony

Post by tree-peony »

http://www.gozoluxury.co.uk
actually quite nice apartment in Gozo!