Your opinion

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
F1REFLY999
Location: Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain

Your opinion

Post by F1REFLY999 »

I have put together a couple of sites and would be interested in other people views on them.

The sites are www.amuleymar.co.uk and www.costacaleta.co.uk

thanks
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

I looked at the first of your sites.It seems very crisp and clear :lol:
mvus

Post by mvus »

Hi,

Those cm4all.com templates are pretty good and often come free with some web hosting companies or for a very low monthly fee.

You should however be aware that there are thousands of other sites with the same design with many more in the future. The www.amuleymar.co.uk uses one of their very distinctive designs that come in several colours and I've seen it on a lot of other sites http://www.adelfarentals.co.uk for example

This is not an issue for most people as they are quick and easy to put together and it's the content and images that count.
Garri

Post by Garri »

it's the content and images that count
Actually the design is as equally important in my view. If you've already got the content and images then that side of your work has been taken care of. So, invest some time, effort and money in a good design. It will pay dividends in this crowded marketplace.

Can't remember the link but there was an interesting report from the Design Council regarding our perception of web site designs and design in general and I think you'll be surprised by their findings - I was certainly encouraged by them.
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Garri,

I think the old addage is still very valid. "You only get one chance to make a first impression." I have to admit I often leave a website as quickly as I arrived because of its appearance. I never get round to reading the words and looking at the pictures. That also applies to those which load slowly. I just move on.

Alan
Garri

Post by Garri »

Alan, and not to mention "you get what you pay for".

I can forgive slow sites if the design and overall presentation is pleasing to the senses but like you, I'm off like a shot when confronted with useless design etc. That's the beauty of the internet - it's not a passive medium.
Renata

Post by Renata »

Obviously you used a template.
You quickly present your information with good content and pictures.
I think you have done your job here.

Renata
Renata Gozdziak
Chicago Illinois---Daytona Beach Florida