Making a list..........

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Hells Bells

Making a list..........

Post by Hells Bells »

Yes , and checking it twice. What things do you consider essential to include in my (very small) kitchen. I already have a fridge, small oven,dishwasher and 4 ring hob, but very little workspace, or even cupboard space. I am however going to find room for a dresser/sideboard, and a butcher's trolley. I've already bought the glasses and the corkscrew
:wink:
alexia s.

Post by alexia s. »

I buy "antique" (read "old") wooden dining trolleys in our local auction for about 3 euros. They have 2 or 3 levels and once they are oiled they look fine in any room - with towels in the bathroom, with china, cups & saucers etc in the dining or sitting room, with books & magazines anywhere. If you haven't got much cupboard space, have you got enough room in the dining/sitting room to put something like this? It has wheels and could put a lot of china & glasses on it. Keep the limited cupboard space for the saucepans, unless you want to leave a few of them out on the hob.
Best,
Alexia.